17 June, 2014

Thoughts On Love

     I have recently started to follow more blogs on Bloglovin, especially ones that have to do with journaling and writing. A few weeks ago I came across a prompt that had to do with love and it got me thinking….

     I think that I have talked about this before, but I believe in the idea of a soulmate. However, I do not think there is only one person for everyone. I like to think that there are many soul mates for every person. That there are many people out there for you and me. Now, they may not always be the exact, amazing, perfect fit, but thats what keeps things interesting. If you and your “soulmate” had every single thing in common then it would probably get a bit boring, don’t you think?

     I like to think that people will get the chance to meet their soulmate. That somehow, some way or another they will run into them. That may be the childish girl still inside me from many years ago who loves fairy tale stories, but I refuse to let that belief go. There’s something beautiful about the constant hope of people who believe in true love. Those are the people who inspire me. 




Original post/prompt by Sometimes Sweet. See it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment