10 June, 2014

Currently Reading: Dark Places


    Right now I am reading Dark Places by Gillian Flynn. It follows a woman named Libby Day around as she tries to put her life together after she famously testified that her older brother was the man who murdered her mother and sisters when she was a child. Twenty-five years after the "Satan Sacrifice of Kinnakee, Kansas" she is still absolutely miserable and convinced she is forever going to be unlovable due to her childhood trauma. 

So far this has been a great read. Although disturbing, (as Flynn's novels usually are) it has kept me captivated in the best way. If you like murder mysteries, I would definitely recommend this book. 


 If you want to check out my previous review of Gillian Flynn's novel Sharp Objects, click HERE!



(c) 2014 some rights reserved
photos taken by me 

No comments:

Post a Comment