08 October, 2013

Welcome!

Hello to anyone who is reading this!
Welcome to my brand new blog. My name is Katelyn and here is where I plan to write down my thoughts, ideas, or just anything that I find remotely interesting. My hope is that some people will find this blog and that my posts will interest them as well. Here are a few things that I am planning on posting about:

  • Anything that I find interesting that I have learned about in school, which will most likely be related to: English, Writing, Literature, art and photography
  • Stort and book reviews
  • TV show and movie reviews
  • Anything related to psychology and how the human brain works
  • Some short stories of mine if I am feeling brave 
  • And honestly.... I will probably sometimes post pictures that I find pretty and a joke here or there just for the fun of it!
If any of these things sound interesting to you in any way please stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment