01 February, 2014

Reminiscing


Lately I've been going through many of the pictures that I have taken over that last year. I find it enjoyable to just reminisce and look back on all the memories that are attached to photos that I have taken. The ones below are just a few of my favorites. I am in no way a professional photographer, just someone who likes to travel with a phone and camera! If you have any tips for me on making my pictures better please let me know. I am always eager to improve my photography. Enjoy!


Taken while driving through the Southern California desert.

On the coast in Northern California.

Taking advantage of the rain in my backyard. 


On a coastal trail in Northern California. 

In a local cafe. 

Taken while hiking in the Rocky Mountains in Colorado. 

Looking across the water to Vancouver. 



All photos were taken by and belong to me.
(c) 2014 The Logic of a Student All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment