19 November, 2013

"I Don't Want To Go Back Alone"


        Youtube. AKA hours and hours of my weekend that I can no longer get back. I am one of those people who are addicted to youtube, yes, I will admit it! Sometimes it is a good, learning experience, but sometimes I regret that I can no longer get those wasted hours back. But this time, it is good! A while ago I saw a (really good) foreign short film, but then I forgot what it was called and it seemed like for the life of me I could not find it again. However! I have recently came across the video again! So I thought that I would share it, I hope you like it as much as I did. 
       It is about a boy who moves to a new area and the conflicting emotions he and his new friends face. Click the "play" button to view it. (If the subtitles do not work under the screen, they are available in the bottom right of the video shown under the little arrow and the "CC" box, or click the link under the video and you will find that the "transcript" box under the video in Youtube has subtitles in many different languages.) 


Disclaimer: I do not own this video nor do I have anything to do with it. I am only a viewer. 






No comments:

Post a Comment